Imperial Barber Shop
The name Imperial Barber Shop was established there in 1918. Over the years the business changed hands many times. Barber shops were renown for ownership by men however from 1926 to 1956 a woman, Mrs Euralie Lafleur, had ownership but did not work as a barber. In 1998 Nancee Hunter became owner-operator of the original small Sparks Street location.